Tuesday, December 13, 2016

DIY headboard #2



Do you remember my original headboard DIY? Well, I was lusting after a new look for our master bedroom and ended up browsing the selection of headboards over at furniture.com for inspiration. They have a giant selection of headboards - you should check it out because there's something to suit everyone and it's a great way to find LOCAL sales on furniture. I particularly fell for some grey, tufted linen headboards - so sophisticated and comfortable, and honestly, much more affordable than similar headboards I've seen in stores.



In the end, I decided to stick with my tried and tested DIY headboard and recovered my original with new faux suede fabric I ordered from Spoonflower. You can read all the DIY details on my original blog post, but essentially, it involves covering a sheet of wood with foam and fabric. You can also use the same method to cover a wooden headboard. 


Having a new headboard has freshened up our master bedroom, and it makes me look forward to falling asleep even more than I usually do!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hello Beautiful | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig