Monday, April 6, 2015

Doily gift tags


I attended Craftcation last week and had the chance to create a make and take project that I oversaw during one of the evening events. The gift tags were made were so bright and lovely that I thought it would be worth...
sharing them here too.

You'll need :
Colored cardstock
Adhesive spray
Colorful doilies
Twine
Fiskars Tag Maker
Eyelets

Cut a doily in half and spray the back of it with the adhesive spray. Stick it to the edge of your cardstock.


Insert the cardstock into the tag maker. I like to turn mine upside down so I can reposition it to where I want to cut.



Once you've cut your tag, insert the short end into the front slot on the tag maker and punch a hole for the twine.


Turn the tag maker around and insert the eyelet by pushing down on the orange lever.


Add your twine and you're done! Make up a few of these so that you always have some pretty gift tags on hand.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hello Beautiful | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig